Prior to this, I was seeing 1 file per 5 seconds!
If you’re suffering from a super slow onedrive sync on a mac, then these steps might help.
Note this worked in June 2020..
- Quit OneDrive. (Select the cloud icon in the top tray, then select Settings > Quit OneDrive.)
- Find OneDrive in your Applications folder.
- Right-click OneDrive and select Show Package Contents.
- Browse to the Contents > Resources folder.
- Double-click ResetOneDriveApp.command (or ResetOneDriveAppStandalone.command, if you’re using the standalone app).
- Start OneDrive and finish the setup process