How to Prevent an Application from Accessing the Internet
As we know there is much software that has malware and other computer security risks are your firewall, which among other tasks, blocks certain software on your computer from accessing all your data through the internet. So the best way to block that software from the Internet Connection easily.
Steps for Block an Application from accessing the Internet :
1. Click on the “Windows Start Button”
2. Search or Type “Windows Firewall”
3. Click on “Advanced Setting”
4. Click on “Inbound Rules”
5. Click on “New Rules”
6. Select “Program“ on New Rules and then Next
7. Browse the particular application which you want to block. For example, I want to block the internet connection of the Last Pass Application. So First I browse on .exe of the Last Pass. “C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass” then I choose LastPass.exe file.
8. After browsing the .exe file and select “Block the connection” then click on Next
9. After Block the connection, select all Domain, Private and Public on Profile then Next
10. After all the steps are done, simply adding the Name and Description of our Inbound Rule.