As a Scrum Master/Tech lead you will be responsible for managing dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. The Scrum Master will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely Software Architects, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their projects.
- Proficient speaking and writing English, daily stand-ups with the UK, operating a UK schedule.
- 2-3 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
- Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
- Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban/XP/Crystal/FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
- Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
- Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
- Desirable requirements
- A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc – preferablly on a microsoft tech stack
- Experience with DevOps (Jenkins/Azure Dev Ops/Jira)
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply.