- Software installation and configuration.
- Reviewing the architecture design and supporting the production, testing & development.
- Managing the production stability, availability and security of the IT infrastructure.
- Advising development teams and project leaders on using the systems infrastructure
- Support the versioning and patching of software.
- Make sure that all the systems & data are always available and recoverable.
- Log inspections
- Ensure that best practices and processes are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Continerisation of applications
- Migrations into Kubernetes
- Strong understanding in Linux Systems Administration and Application
- Substantial experience in Middleware support roles, with knowledge of DevOps Infrastructure Support.
- Linux administration experience – Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHCE Certified) / Ubuntu
- Azure / AWS or GCP experience, preferably ceritifed
- Scripting skills such as Bash, Python, Perl