IT Recruiter- Female Candidate only
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific role requirements and desired qualifications for open positions and write accurate Job descriptions.
- Source and screen candidates through an internal database, online job/resume boards, Internal
Job Posting, social media platforms, and referrals.
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and develop a pipeline of passive talent
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward promptly
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings to understand project timelines and help expedite the recruitment process accordingly
- Responsible for handling IT requirements for the India Region and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in IT recruitment
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting which includes requirement qualification, sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, interview scheduling, salary negotiations, and onboarding.
- Learn and implement best practices in employee engagement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent working knowledge of Job Portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed, cut-short, etc
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT recruitment, preferably with a focus on software development roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Proven ability to identify, attract, and hire top talent in a competitive market.
- Experience recruiting for Agile/Scrum environments.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment software.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in compensation and benefits for IT professionals.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
- Competitive salary package.
- Health insurance.
- Opportunity for career growth
- Paid Leaves/Maternity Leave.
- 5 days Working