247 IT Support at Its Best
While employees are increasingly working flexibly and adopting remote working technologies, many organizations are concurrently sourcing for the best way available to guarantee business continuity and a fast response for their customer’s demand, hence the need for 247 IT Operations Support has never been more important.
With the rise in globalization, customers now expect on-demand services and immediate satisfaction – giving business owners a challenge to improve their service delivery speed and operational resilience, if they want to remain competitive. Any prolonged delay in response to IT failures or system downtimes can have a huge negative impact on customer’s experience as well as the company itself.
Incorporating a 24/7 IT support model into your company might seem like a huge task to accomplish without a proper knowledge or guide, but once achieved, the benefits can never be overrated. However, the first step to take is to fully understand the nitty-gritty of the subject – which we intend to handle with this article.
What is 247 IT Operations Support?
IT support means helping users in solving technical issue or problem related to IT products including data backups, monitoring of environment, upgrades, onsite support engineers etc., the ability to access the support 24 hours a day 365 days a year is called 24/7 IT support.
Most companies’ IT support services attempt to help user solve specific problems with a product they sell, be it freely or for a fee. This Technical support may be delivered over the telephone or by e-mail or a website or a tool where users can log a call/incident.
A 247 IT Support give IT companies the confidence needed to professionally manage their business – empowering their staffs to work efficiently and ensuring information flows across the business while help them improve on customers’ experience which can thereby ensure business continuity.
Benefits of 247 IT Support
The benefits of 247 IT support service include the following:
- Access to the technical support team: Customers or users who are in need of IT support can easily reach out to technical support team at anytime, anywhere and any place via telephone, email, chatbot etc., improving company’s response time.
- Retaining more customers: with a 247 IT support team in place, customers would be happy when their issues are resolved with proper assistance and clarity. Hence, there would be little to no loss of customers.
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction: When there is a 247 IT support team waiting to offer their assistance, customers or users would be satisfy which can guarantee customer loyalty.
- Ensures business continuity: when IT infrastructure experience a downtime, there would be an adverse effect on the company if the issues are not promptly solved. 24/7 IT support service ensure that prompt actions are taken whenever there is downtime, thereby increasing employee productivity.
- Cost-effective strategy: hiring an IT service provider for 24/7 support, means company will not need to have an in house team and would only pay for the services they use. While there is an assurance of getting proactive maintenance and support from the service provider, the strategy also ensures cost optimization.
Tips for Achieving Functional 247 IT Support
For companies to fully achieve a functioning IT 247 support, there are some tips that are to be put into consideration:
- Understanding customer needs.
- Carryout analysis to choose which option will best suit the customers’ needs.
- Expand your co-located team by having your support teams work shifts or implementing an after-hours pager system.
- Add remote employees
- Implement external-hire strategies through Outsourcing.
247 IT Support at Its Best
Today, IT projects require lots of evolving technical considerations to ensure core objectivity, compliance, security and lots more. Getting new devices, components, software, gadgets, infrastructures and other computing products may require an extra hand with lots of expertise.
At podtech, we go the extra mile to provide 247 IT operations support that covers a wide range of services including Desktop & Servers, Patches & Upgrades, Product Training, Adhoc Support as well as Remote Support.
With over 10 years’ experience down our belt, we are focused on helping enterprises of any scale attain operational excellence across all their IT operations, eliminating the bottlenecks and tough spots in leveraging modern technologies and solutions.