Pod Technologies - SCAQMD Rule 1110.2
On February 1, 2008, South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) ammended Rule 1110.2 – Emissions from Gaseous- and Liquid-Fueled Internal Combustion Engines. Some links to information and resources on regulations, test methods, inspection & maintenance plans, monitoring, and reporting are listed below.
On June 3, 2016, SCAQMD ammended Rule 1110.2.
- Rule 1110.2 – Emissions from Gaseous- and Liquid-Fueled Internal Combustion Engines. Amended June 3, 2016 (PDF, 39 pp, 419 KB)
- Compliance Guide to Rule 1110.2 Amendments Adopted February 01, 2008. May 08, 2008 (PDF, 29 pp, 169 KB)
- Source Test Protocol for the Measurement of Nitrogen Oxides, Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon Monoxide, and Oxygen from Stationary Engines Subject to South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1110.2. November 21, 2008 (PDF, 34 pp, 98 KB)
- Combustion Gas Periodic Monitoring Protocol for the Periodic Monitoring of Nitrogen Oxides, Carbon Monoxide, and Oxygen from Combustion Sources Subject to Rules 1110.2, 1146, and 1146.1. Version 0.0, May 1, 2009 (PDF, 24 pp, 434 KB)
- Rule 1110.2 – All Recordkeeping Forms (XLS, 67 KB)
- Form 1: Linearity and Interference Tests Recordkeeping Form For Portable Analyzers (PDF, 1 p, 10 KB)
- Form 2: Calibration Recordkeeping For Portable Analyzers (PDF, 1 p, 13 KB)
- Form 3A: Periodic Monitoring Recordkeeping Form For Portable Analyzers (PDF, 1 p, 17 KB)
- Form 4: Stability Check Recordkeeping Form For Portable Analzyers (PDF, 1 p, 10 KB)
- Rule 1110.2 requires the portable analyzer engine tests be conducted by a person who has completed an appropriate District-approved training program in the operation of portable analyzers and has received a certification issued by the District.
- Information on Portable Emission Analyzers