Pod Technologies – US EPA CEMS Reference Material
Some links to Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) reference material available from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) and other sources are listed below.
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR)
- Title 40 Protection of the Environment – A webpage to find links to Part 60, Part 63, Part 75, Part 98, etc.
- US EPA Emissions Measurement Center (EMC) – Performance Specifications, Quality Assurance Procedures, and Test Methods
- US EPA Clean Air Markets
- Plain English Guide to the Part 75 Rule
- Business Center
- Policy Manual
- Emissions Monitoring
- CEMS Field Audit Manual
- ECMPS Support Website – The Client Tool software can be downloaded from the website. The website also has links to tutorials, Client Tool user documentation, a news blog, stakeholder meeting notices, and technical support links.
- Air Emission Testing Body (AETB)
- Protocol Gas Verification Program (PGVP)
- US EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP)
- US EPA Air Pollution Training Institute (APTI) – Self-instructional courses on various subjects that may be of interest. Classroom courses are restricted to state and local environmental agency personnel.
- Health and Environmental Agencies of U.S. States and Territories